Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Skylanders Swap Force Wave 3 @ Toys R Us

Yesterday afternoon I went Christmas shopping. Every store was packed. I knew I was going to have issues when my normal parking spot at Target was taken and I had to park some 20 spaces beyond it. Oh, well, I am young.
Skylander Hunting Christmas style. First Target, then another Target, followed by Toys R Us and finally a Wal-Mart. Only Toys R Us had anything good. Since Swap Force launched in October they have been the best at carrying the biggest and widest selection. And probably the best deals.

So I am looking for at the Spryo's Adventure packs, maybe there is a hidden gem of a Darklight Crypt. Or a Boomer or Bash three pack. No such luck. But then as I scanned the shelf I saw a Prism Break with red crystals. Yeah, it stood out. Then is quickly scanned the shelf for more new guys and I found more.



So don't believe the ads or other rumors. You can get them now. I was disappointed I couldn't find the Swappers. I really want to get them. I still have a week to keep searching.

Keep Calm and Swap On.

No comments:

Post a Comment