The Skylanders Trap Team Poster has been updated, but there are still some mysteries. This version of the posters is much more clear compared to the version we got a glimpse of during the tablet video. There have been some changes.
1. Names are now included and they are legible.
2. The villains have names and elements associated.
3. The Frito-Lay Skylanders are now missing.
Names that we now know, starting with the Trap Masters:
- Short Cut (Undead) - I think I have seen this guy in a horror movies. He has traptanium scissors. Can't wait to see his in game action.
- Enigma (Magic) - Grim Creeper meets the magic element. He would be a cool light core if he had eyes like a Jawa from Star Wars.
- Tuff Luck (Life) - A female Trap Master. A chipmunk? She looks pretty vicious with those two blade thingys.
- Thunderbolt (Air) - We can't tell if that is a beard or clothes but he could be the oldest Skylander. An look at that sword.
- Cobra Cadabra (Magic) - a snake like figure in a basket playing a flute
- Echo (Water) - A water looking dinosaur, possibly female, a cross between Zap and Punk Shock
- Trail Blazer (Fire) - A fire unicorn? Maybe that is just a helmet with fire coming out.
- Fling Kong (Air) - A surf board riding, frisbee throwing monkey
What are those 4 Question Marks in the top right corner? More Trap Masters? Giants Returning? Swap Force reposes? What happened to Spyro? No Trigger Happy? Trigger Snappy will have to do now that mini's or sidekicks actually fight in the game. More on that to come.
Here is the full list starting with the Magic Element